Note: Our rules are simple and are not intended to create hardship for anyone. We want everybody to enjoy themselves, but not at the expense of your fellow RVers. Thank you for your cooperation. Enjoy your stay, have a great time and come back soon!
- Check out time is 12:00 noon. Please let us know if you plan to stay later. All guests must check in on arrival. This includes all visitors. Your occasional visitors are welcome. Extended visitors will be assessed a day use fee of $5.00 each per day. One camping unit and vehicle per day per site. EXTRA VEHICLES FEE IS $5.00 PER DAY.
- All children must be under supervision of an adult at all times. Children 14 and under must be accompanied by an adult and must wear a lifejacket when on or around the docks. STRICTLY ENFORCED.
- Campfires are permitted in fire pits only.
- All pets must be on a leash during the day, inside your RV at night and not left unattended at any time. Barking dogs will be considered a nuisance and you may be asked to leave. YOU MUST CLEANUP AFTER YOUR PET.
- No running, playing or bare feet on or around the docks.
- No swimming.
- No excessive noise or loud music at any time.
- Quiet hours are from 10 P.M. to 8 A.M.. Please do not run generators during that time.
- TIGHT SEAL CLOSURES FOR SEWER CONNECTIONS ARE MANDATORY.
- SPEED LIMIT IS 5 MPH. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Bicycle riding is prohibited.
- DUE TO LOW WATER TABLE:
- No vehicle or boat washing.
- All fish, crab, etc. must be cleaned on the dock.
- Do not fill RV holding tank with park water.
- Please keep your RV Park free of litter.
- Use garbage and recycle receptacles provided, and…
- All garbage must be bagged
- No Fish or crab parts in garbage (clean fish on dock).
- Please recycle your trash.